Hello December!!! My Christmas tree has been up for over a week now, and the next thing that has to go up are my lights around the house! Maybe I can convince the hubby to do it with the promise of pie or cookies as a reward. December is one of my favorite months, and I can’t wait to see what this month has in store for me, my family, and my blog!
November was a busy month for me! I read quite a few books and most of the ones that I had put for that month’s TBR. I am still many many books behind schedule on my GoodReads challenge, and at this point I am just going to have to be okay with not finishing my goal of 75 books (maybe I can read baby S size books and count that towards my reading challenge ;)).
This month I read:
- Lady of Sherwood by Molly Bilinski
- Cinderella.com by River Laurent
- Bellamy and the Brute by Alicia Michaels
- NeverSea by Jenetta Penner and David R. Bernstein
- I also read a few baby S books to her that I might have included in my GR account (some books I didn’t add, but maybe I should?)
Last month I said I wasn’t going to buy any books, except for one. And well I kind of broke that rule last weekend during Black Friday. #sorrynotsorry
I think I did pretty well. I only bought myself three books, and I bought three books for baby S. Her collection is looking pretty good right now, and I can’t wait to really start reading her bedtime stories. I read to her now, but I can’t wait until she can start engaging in story time. =) (The last book is Baby Beluga by Raffi Cavoukian)
This month I plan on reading:
I’ll be traveling for a couple of weeks, so I really plan on reading some books off of my Kindle and save Renegades and Windwitch for when I return home.
How was your November? What do you plan on reading this month?
Currently I am reading two books that I hope to finish before Sunday:
- Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness #1) by Lili St. Crow
- Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kauffman & Jay Kristoff