I know it’s a few days past January, but I’ve been super busy with school this week so I had little to no free time after I got home. So today is the day that I will be playing catch up! I have about 4 book reviews to write and at least 2 books to read (okay, I have more than that on my TBR shelf).
This month I read:
- The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
- Dorothy Must Die Stories Vol. I by Danielle Paige
- Lock & Mori: Mind Games by Heather W. Petty
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- Eon by Alison Goodman
- Wilder by Lena North
- Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
- Shadows of the Forest by Emma Michaels
- Wanted by Betsy Schow
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
I read a fair amount of books this month, which is a lot better than previous months. So far I am 1 book ahead of my Goodreads challenge, lets see how long I can stay ahead! I am 4 reviews behind, so hopefully this weekend I will be able to catch up on them.
My January TBR was to read Truthwitch and Lock & Mori: Mind Games. For once I can say that I finally accomplished a TBR list for that month! This month I will like to read:
Two books seems to be a good limit for me to dedicate to actually reading. Lets see if I can accomplish two months in a row!
How did you do this past month? What books should I look out for this month?