Another month has come and gone and now it is December! When did that happen?! I just so happen to love December, mainly because Christmas happens and then a week later it is New Years and then a week later it’s my birthday! That is almost a month of celebrating, and I am okay with that!
In November I read:
- Feed the Flames by Annette Marie, Check out my review here.
- Reap the Shadows by Annette Marie, Check out my review here.
- Unleash the Storm by Annette Marie, Check out my review here.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling, Check out my review here.
- Red Death by Jeff Altabef, Check out my review here.
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo, Check out my review here.
Not bad, I think I read more this month than I did in October! What books did you read in November? Which one was your favorite? Mine was Crooked Kingdom hands down! I love the world that Bardugo has created for us, and I wish I was part of the Dregs!
- Goodreads Mondays #14
- Goodreads Mondays #15
- Goodreads Mondays #16
- Waiting on Wednesdays #13
- Waiting on Wednesdays #14
- Waiting on Wednesdays #15
- Waiting on Wednesdays #16
- Waiting on Wednsdays #17
- Uppercase Box Review
- Lit-Cube “Sorting Hat” Review
- The Best Damn Book Box “Oz” Review
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling
- The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
- The Wonderful Wizard of OZ by Frank L. Baum
- The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather (ebook)
- The League of Beastly Dreadfuls by Holly Grant
I think I need to put myself on a book buying ban for the rest of the year. My TBR shelf is overflowing with books! Ah!!
This month has been a very busy month for me, especially at school. I am in the middle of writing my thesis proposal, okay I have hardly started on it and I was supposed to have finished back in August…oops. I did do a training on how to properly use a Wink Vibracore, so if you need core samples let me know 😉
Other than school taking up my life, my husband and I did go to Baton Rouge for Thanksgiving to visit friends. It was a nice little break away from home and thinking about anything school related! I got a lot of reading done.
December TBR: (I don’t know why I give myself a TBR, I never stick to them.)
Maybe if I give myself only 4 books that I have to read this month, I will be most likely to finish them. We shall see!!! I might throw in a Christmas themed book as well.
What is on your TBR for this month?