April 5, 2016 seems to be a big day for YA authors. It seems as if everyone and their mother is going to be releasing a book.
Let’s see there is:
- The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
- Forest of Ruin by Kelley Armstrong
- Golden by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
- The Demonists by Thomas E. Sniegoski
- Silence by Mercedes Lackey
- When We Collided by Emery Lord
- Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima
My to-read bookshelf is going to expand by about 5 more books in just one day! I don’t know why all these authors decided that April 5th was the best day to release their book, but I can’t wait to hit up the bookstore to find out for myself!